Home

TheSinner.net

What will you miss most over the summer???

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

What will you miss most over the summer???

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Sun May 15, 2005 4:39 pm

Personally I'm gonna miss my dobber friends....Boozeday Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday.....the seaside....my double bed and of course....Disco Dave the Rave!
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Sun May 15, 2005 5:42 pm

I'll miss hoofin it around DRA, boozeday everyday nic'la....sittin in the sun, seeing everyone, im gonna miss you guys over the summer....and im never gonna see some of you guys again!! Im gonna cry...

Good luck to everyone who is leaving this year, and good luck with th rest of your lives...sounds so dobberish that man..
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby paw paw on Sun May 15, 2005 6:37 pm

Awwwwwwwww Hurricane I'll come visit you and you can come and visit me and wee nic'la over the summer and then in September when we move in on the saturday we will be out drinking straight away!

I think i'll miss everything and everyone over the summer!

Whats your favourite memory from this year?

Mine would have to be me and we nic'la on raisin sunday (falling down the stairs and looking for a mirror) and the night with the pringles all over the floor! Those were the best!
paw paw

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Sun May 15, 2005 7:27 pm

I have loads of favourite memories..although the one i will NEVER forget as long as i live...a night involving shrek, toast, emergency services.....hmmm....

i love paw paw
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby paw paw on Sun May 15, 2005 7:40 pm

How could I forget about that night?!?! yeah that was a good night! even though I(plus 3other members of the flat) were tryin to sleep! :P yeah that was definitly a night to remember!

I love you too! xx
paw paw

Re:

Postby ClaireyMoo on Sun May 15, 2005 7:47 pm

I'm going to miss all the people, each and every last dobber and hoof I've met. It's going to be lonely in the summer so there'd better be plently of drunken meetings up.

I have loads of favourite memories...the toast incident definately. Eating basil, Raisin weekend when we fell in front of a bus; the day in drouthys when we pissed ourselves at everyone that went passed; getting drunk at the karaoke and sending the Midori ball for a swim; skipping tutorials to eat ice-cream; going to Edinburgh at 2 in the morning. Stealing road signs (RIP grandpa joe); me and Steph downing a bottle of vodka and honestly believing we'd get to Fat Sams. Lmao, there are too many!

This post makes me sad. I'm going to miss everyone over the summer.

[hr]

IMAGE:www2.fanscape.com/lifehouse/images/tile.gif
ClaireyMoo

Re:

Postby paw paw on Sun May 15, 2005 7:51 pm

I forgot about you and steph and the bottle of vodka. I dont know about the best memory but one that sticks out in my mind was coming back from Edinburgh and GJ tryin to kill us by going round the rondabout at Guardbridge in 4th gear and hitting the pavement and nearly hitting the lampost! ah memories....:(
paw paw

Re:

Postby ClaireyMoo on Sun May 15, 2005 7:53 pm

LMAO!! Oh yeah, nothing like a near death experience. Haha, at least you can't say that was a boring trip :o)

But hey it was O.K. Don't think I'll be forgetting my scuba diving disaster in a while either.

[hr]

ClaireyMoo

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Sun May 15, 2005 8:02 pm

I'll miss fuck all. Even the things/people I like are pissing me off right now. Alcohol is off the cards due to exams. I have no money.

I can go home over the summer. See my old, low-maintenance, friends. Have money. Enjoy the weather.
papercutheart

Re:

Postby B!TCH on Sun May 15, 2005 9:36 pm

A_V_R_I_L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going to miss all the great people that Ive met sinceI moved here in dra!!!!!!Im gonna miss'Budda Buddying'!!!!Im also going to miss talking about certain long haired ppl coz bk home no 1 knows them obviously!!!;-)!!!
Memories=getting drunk at 6 at the dra facility thing & clapping n havin every1 turn round and look at me!Also, the famous phrase 'Im OKaayy'!!And I dnt knw why bt I found it funny wen claire stood on her hairdryer and then steph n nic walked in with their 'Clips' (Bt I was drunk so dusnt seem that funny now!)!!
B!TCH

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Mon May 16, 2005 5:22 pm

Ok im gonna list everything i rememebr us doing.....

Toast night
Me and steph goin to the beach in weelie boots at 5 in the morning
Wee paddle in the lake
Wee walk to Strathkinness
Wee edinburgh trip and surprising jenny and robyn wnd yep paw paw us nearly getting killed
May Dip dressed as neds
Wee millions of parties on the beach
All the bops (including the ones we dont remember)
Dra failities night
Me waking up on the corridor of Scoot 6 on a matress
Driving around on the may dip night
Scavenger hunt and near death experience on raisin sunday
The foam fight
Me being carried home by academic dad th 2nd night i'd met him and having to be undressed by sally and skoda when i'd known them like two days
Trying to steal a wheelie bin and getting caught by dobbers so taking a big white post instead
Mickey finns behind the empire
Wee mandy and wee george
Nicola this one is for you (hoof night in the den) waking up and being like what the fuck!!!

Sooooooooo many memories.......

Aaaaaaaah....
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby paw paw on Tue May 17, 2005 10:17 pm

I really hope that we can remember our last few days here! With the amount of money we are putting aside for alcohol for the last 3days I doubt we will remember much! I think a camera or two may be in order so that aleast we knw where we were and what we were doing even if we cant remember it! :)

I would just like to say to all the dobbers that I have had a great year and dont regret coming to St Andrews at all! I will miss you all sooooo much over the summer (except wee nic'la features, who I will probs see alot!) and cant wait tioo come back in September to get extremely drunk!!!
paw paw

Re:

Postby ClaireyMoo on Tue May 17, 2005 10:36 pm

HaHa Paw Paw, your alcoholic side is showing. :oP Don't worry I'll be scooting about with my camera, and I'll email you all copies. Can't wait til all this exam crap is over. Exams just get in the way of uni life, stupid things ;o)

xmoox

[hr]

ClaireyMoo

Re:

Postby barbiedoll on Fri May 20, 2005 7:45 pm

guys can i point out one thing, the night that we almost drove into the lamppost was a one off, i have never repeated it again, and it hasnt put you off coming in my car again!! also i wasnt feeling well!! but anyway, i didnt mean to and you all survived and whatever doesnt kill you makes you stronger!!

sooooooooo.... what do you want to talk about??

and for me my most memorable night is the one where we accidentely ended up in dundee, then missed the turn off for perth ended up in edinburgh, drove back to st andrews and then decided to head to kirkcaldy!!! oh the fun!! hope we continue to do random trips next year and those times i will have my passport or driving licence!!
barbiedoll

Hoof

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Sat May 21, 2005 10:53 am

There's so many great things that have happened this year....

Raisin Weekend was mental...halucination station!!! "pauline!!! come here!!! i need a mirror!!! i'll just use youuuu!!"

The May Dip was amazing!!Even if i was a bit BBQ'd ;-)

Soooo many great nights out with you girls....or girrows (as john and christine would say)

Waking up in Herkles 3 was a strange one "oh!!! hi mum!!!"

Don't think anyone will forget "Clancy
Weekend"

Can't believe we used to go around shouting "Jobby"...that is soooooo last semester!!!

Aye Steph....that was a rather interesting start to the day ;-)

och far too many good times to mention...

im gonna miss my hoof the mostestestest...
wee budda buddy wee leanneski awwwwwwww

oh well Mon the Summer Pawpaw!!!!

xxxxx
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Return to David Russell Apartments