Home

TheSinner.net

Anyone from Lindsay 12?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Anyone from Lindsay 12?

Postby besondum on Tue Jun 28, 2005 6:53 am

Yo,

i'm a socrates student and for september 05 i've got room 5 in Lindsay, apartment 12. Is there anybody going to live there too!? i'm really exited to meet you guys!

chris
besondum

Re:

Postby JennyB on Wed Jun 29, 2005 8:47 pm

Hey! I'm in Lindsay - Room 2 Apartment 5 - can't wait!
JennyB

still waiting

Postby King Henry on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:15 pm

im still waiting to hear about Scott 8 - we'll probably be able to wave at each other from our flats hehe!

I suspect this means we got to wait for people with conidional offers...or a very likely possiblity is that our respective flatmates just havent been on thesinner.net. i only found out about it by chance from a friend!
King Henry

Re:

Postby Gem on Sat Aug 20, 2005 3:35 pm

Quoting besondum from 16:31, 27th Jun 2005
Yo,

i'm a socrates student and for september 05 i've got room 5 in Lindsay, apartment 12. Is there anybody going to live there too!? i'm really exited to meet you guys!

chris

Thats my old room!!! Many happy memories! Downstairs in flat 7 next year so feel free to come and say hi! x

P.S. If by any chance our traffic cone and sign are still in the cupboard with the vacuum cleaner n stuff, can we have them back pls!?
Gem

Return to David Russell Apartments