Home

TheSinner.net

FB09

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Sun Jul 03, 2005 3:10 pm

I move into FB09 for seven weeks starting in a weeks time. Having never actually been to DRA, I was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips for me. Maybe something along the lines of where it is (I know where DRA is, having driven past it, but have no idea where FB09 is, or even what FB stands for. (Though I hear it might stand for Forbes))

Also, I'm assuming there's a reception or somewhere I can get my key; does anyone know when it'll be open? I'm hoping to drive up on the Monday, but don't want to get there too late to be able to get a key to get in.

Any help anyone can give would be gratefully received.

Thanks

Also, if anyone knows who else I'm going to be living with for the next seven weeks, I'd like to get in contact.:)
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

i wouldnt worry

Postby King Henry on Sun Jul 03, 2005 11:04 pm

trust me, it was a lot more hectic back in september - having to use the fife park office for that...i think that you're right in believing it to be forbes.

however, the place now having its own facilities and everything now it's bound to be different - just snoop aorund til you find a reception of some sort, shouldnt be too hard to find!

Not exactly where forbes is...it's either over near the fife park end or more likely towards the back of DRA itself. it can be confusing at first but finding each building isnt impossible as long as you dont mind looking lost for a few minutes!
King Henry

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Mon Jul 04, 2005 10:47 am

Thanks.
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Wed Jul 13, 2005 7:56 pm

Further help:

My first day at DRA, I was shown to my room, and I strongly suspect they'll do the same this year too. No worries.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Map

Postby James on Sun Jul 17, 2005 2:34 pm

James

Return to David Russell Apartments