Home

TheSinner.net

Making the Freshers Welcome

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Re:

Postby HarryP on Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:11 pm

Quoting The Yettoner from 00:05, 14th Jul 2005
Having said that, I might add, anyone else feel free to have a, erm, drunken party. I just like our flat to be clean (which it rarely is).

I sound like a real party pooper, don't I?

Maybe a wine and cheese evening?

Or something with home made cakes?

Blimey, now I sound like a cross between a Tory and a 65 year old woman who knits her own cardies. I need to get out more...

[hr]

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1

What's that?
Party at yours....Sunday of freshers?...8 till late?...BYOB?...after party in room 2 (or whichever it is next year)?
HarryP

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Mon Jul 25, 2005 4:47 pm

You forgot the naked foam fight with PC Dave. :D
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby The Yettoner on Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:33 pm

What's that?
Party at yours....Sunday of freshers?...8 till late?...BYOB?...after party in room 2 (or whichever it is next year)?[/quote]

What??? Erm, I don't think so. I don't know who you are, but I'll find out and keep you well away from my room!

Could we leave out the PC Dave foam fight?

[hr]

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
The Yettoner

Re:

Postby Duffman on Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:43 pm

I think i know who he is based on his username, in which case should HarryP and his housemate be invited to the pinata party as they are no longer residents of DRA ;). Also they should have a housewarming in freshers as iv yet to see their flat and i need to pik up my bio book and frying pan that i couldnt (be arsed to) fit in my bag to take home.

[hr]

"Can't get enough of that wonderful Duff"
Don't dream too far,
Don't lose sight of who you are.
Duffman

Re:

Postby The Yettoner on Mon Jul 25, 2005 10:00 pm

Ah yes, now I think I know who he is. I don't think he should be invited. Though I think Rob should still be, being an ex-flatmate and all, plus he was the one who kept the flat clean. I think we owe him a debt of gratitude.

[hr]

The Yettoner

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Aug 11, 2005 10:46 am

Excellencies, Officers, Ladies and Gentlemen, I am pleased to inform you that there will at some point be an informal soiree held in Forbes 1 during the opening week of the season... all five flatmates are in favour. Details to follow.

Previous

Return to David Russell Apartments