Home

TheSinner.net

Of Bins, Towels, and Toilet Roll

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Of Bins, Towels, and Toilet Roll

Postby Atangaladhion on Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:57 pm

Last week I was pleasantly surprised to find someone coming round and asking if my bin needed emptying, if I wanted any fresh towels and had any dirty ones that needed washing, and if I needed any more toilet roll.

I'd expected to have to do all that myself, but certainly wasn't going to turn down the offers, but now my bin is overflowing and I'm out of toilet roll. I certainly don't have a problem with doing it all myself, but thought I'd ask first as I don't want to go and buy loads of loo roll, only to find someone's doing it for me. Also, (I'm guessing I am supposed to empty my own bin), where do I empty my bin?
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby paw paw on Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:06 pm

What about the big bins outside at the car park???
paw paw

Re:

Postby Atangaladhion on Mon Jul 18, 2005 6:09 pm

I'm as observant as a blind hedgehog trapped in a bag...what bins?
Lars Olsen is not the second coming of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ was the first coming of Lars Olsen.
Atangaladhion

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:30 am

Quoting Atangaladhion from 21:09, 18th Jul 2005
I'm as observant as a blind hedgehog trapped in a bag...what bins?

Oh my dear God. Those big ones to the right of the DRA Facility (whatever its called), on the edge of the car park. You may be excused in the event that they have in fact removed these for the Summer, but if I find that they haven't - I will punish you.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Tue Jul 19, 2005 2:29 pm

The big bins are through a wooden gate next to the Facilities Building, near Scott. There are some near the Nursery or Fife Park Office if they're closer to you.

If you're not a holidaymaker/conference guest I think you have to empty your bin and get your own towels and toilet roll. I could be wrong, ask at Reception.

[hr]

Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
hoopy froodette

Return to David Russell Apartments