Home

TheSinner.net

Is Donaldson pretty much an empty block next year? :S

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Re:

Postby JM on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:05 am

Quoting hairbrush from 23:12, 9th Sep 2005
Quoting from 23:25, 23rd Aug 2005
Soz James, but have to do this!

I can't believe what I'm reading, god just wait til u get there b4 u try 2 make friends!

Loser!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to let you forget this all year!

Holly, that was the best post ever

Hold up a wee tiny minute! was only askin if anyone was in our block! :(

i'm sure Donaldson will be THE place to be, and im lookin forward to it, but it doesnt mean that im a "loser" for trying to meet people beforehand. ps: thx eils! heh! *sigh*, theres gonna be soooo many slagging matches in our flat :P

and only a wee week to go! ! ! wahey! :D

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby JM on Sat Sep 10, 2005 8:07 am

Quoting hairbrush from 23:12, 9th Sep 2005
Quoting from 23:25, 23rd Aug 2005
Soz James, but have to do this!

I can't believe what I'm reading, god just wait til u get there b4 u try 2 make friends!

Loser!!!!!!!!!

I'm not going to let you forget this all year!

Holly, that was the best post ever

Hold up a wee tiny minute! was only askin if anyone was in our block! i'm sure Donaldson will be THE place to be, and im lookin forward to it, but it doesnt mean that im a "loser" for trying to meet people beforehand. ps: thx eils. *sigh*, theres gonna be soooo many slanging matches in our flat :P

wooooo, only a week to go!

[hr]

JM

Previous

Return to David Russell Apartments