Home

TheSinner.net

Hot or not? The deal with hot water times

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Re:

Postby King Henry on Mon Sep 19, 2005 11:20 pm

it hasn't been as bad as i expected - just brushed my teeth and the water wasn't too cold!

Now...the fact my desk lamp's bulb seems to have blown is annoying me - i switched it on and it immediately went out...on furhter inspection it turns out the glass of the bulb has come clean off and the rest of it is still stuck in the lamp....a trip to those guys in the facilities building might be in order...
King Henry

Re:

Postby The Yettoner on Tue Sep 20, 2005 12:40 pm

Seems they can't be bothered to even turn the hot water on at the times they've said anyway. At least not in Lang, anyway.

[hr]

"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
"Faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see." - Hebrews 11:1
The Yettoner

stil problems

Postby Chinchilla33 on Sun Sep 25, 2005 3:49 am

hey guys..

After all, the hot water wasnt so bad, although I am slightly miffed that having hot water after 10:30 seems to be more of a lucky dip, as to whether many people have used the water or not.

have heard feeback about the heating too this year. Might take it up with some acquaintances at the union who can represent us on this.

Still no reply from our friends at residential and business services.

Will keep you posted, but may start new thread "hot or not II".

Watch this space.

Regards, chinchilla
Chinchilla33

Re:

Postby Ben Reilly on Sun Sep 25, 2005 7:41 am

Quoting chinchilla33 from 06:49, 25th Sep 2005
hey guys..

After all, the hot water wasnt so bad, although I am slightly miffed that having hot water after 10:30 seems to be more of a lucky dip, as to whether many people have used the water or not.

have heard feeback about the heating too this year. Might take it up with some acquaintances at the union who can represent us on this.

Still no reply from our friends at residential and business services.

Will keep you posted, but may start new thread "hot or not II".

Watch this space.

Regards, chinchilla

Just seen this thread...

Do you want to come in and have a chat?

[hr]

University of St Andrews Clothing - http://www.standrewsclothing.com
Ben Reilly

Previous

Return to David Russell Apartments