Home

TheSinner.net

What is it with staring in windows?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

What is it with staring in windows?

Postby ladybird on Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:57 am

If you are one of the people who wander past other people's windows in DRA, blatently having a good long look - then STOP!!!

Has anyone else noticed this annoying habit people have of staring in windows??? If you catch them they look at you as if to say "what the f*** are you looking at?" and you're standing in your own bedroom!!!!
ladybird

Re:

Postby Griggsy on Mon Sep 05, 2005 1:59 pm

Or you could all just pull a moony like we did last year, that makes them bugger off, unless you're a group of very attractive ladies

Quoting ladybird from 00:01, 28th Aug 2005
If you are one of the people who wander past other people's windows in DRA, blatently having a good long look - then STOP!!!

Has anyone else noticed this annoying habit people have of staring in windows??? If you catch them they look at you as if to say "what the f*** are you looking at?" and you're standing in your own bedroom!!!!

'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Mon Sep 05, 2005 2:45 pm

Do you actually mean to say that the groups of attractive ladies whom you mooned did not bugger off, or that you in fact did not moon them?

come on now, I can't be bothered to stalk you if you aren't going to make any bloody sense.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Griggsy on Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:34 pm

lol, seemed to make sense when i wrote it but i see your point. What i meant is that unless you're a very attractive lady who is pulling the moony, which you certainly arent, then you can be assured that whoever is looking in the window will bugger off

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 17:45, 5th Sep 2005
Do you actually mean to say that the groups of attractive ladies whom you mooned did not bugger off, or that you in fact did not moon them?

come on now, I can't be bothered to stalk you if you aren't going to make any bloody sense.
'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Tue Sep 06, 2005 2:38 pm

Yes.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Return to David Russell Apartments