Home

TheSinner.net

The Badger Machine

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

The Badger Machine

Postby Jonathan Creek on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:11 pm

Does anyone else think the badger machine is a prick with no life who should wake up and smell what he is shovelling!
Jonathan Creek

Re:

Postby McNugget on Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:56 pm

A tad harsh there, isn't everyone entitled to express an opinion of some sort on a messageboard? Even if you don't agree with it, can't you accept it as their thoughts on a topic?
McNugget

Re:

Postby Jonathan Creek on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:46 pm

No, this "machine" is clearly deranged and must be stopped. Can you not see what he is doing? It is your sort of blasé attitude that led to the collapse of the Roman Empire. And i fear similar fates lie ahead for us all if we are not cautious.
Quoting McNugget from 22:56, 17th Oct 2005
A tad harsh there, isn't everyone entitled to express an opinion of some sort on a messageboard? Even if you don't agree with it, can't you accept it as their thoughts on a topic?
Jonathan Creek

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:47 am

I think "Johnathan Creek" is trying to get attention and a reaction from other from writing pricky posts...mate, people have been there, done that and some are still wearing the teeshirt *wine boy*..i suggest you try again...
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:52 am

i'd just like to express the sheer love that is oozing out of me for the badger machine.....although i wonder if his football skills are as advanced as his name suggests. pinkymoo makes me sweaty and *wine boy* hits the spot.
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby Jonathan Creek on Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:50 am

You are all clearly insane and i suggest to you that one day you will all get your comeuppance. Be aware the threat is out there!
Quoting Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! from 01:52, 18th Oct 2005
i'd just like to express the sheer love that is oozing out of me for the badger machine.....although i wonder if his football skills are as advanced as his name suggests. pinkymoo makes me sweaty and *wine boy* hits the spot.
Jonathan Creek

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:48 pm

[Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh the carrota are getting me.....help me, johnathan creek..aaaaaaaaaaaaaH!!!!]
pinkymoo

Return to David Russell Apartments