Home

TheSinner.net

Xmas party and Mr DRA?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Xmas party and Mr DRA?

Postby Griggsy on Sun Oct 30, 2005 11:36 pm

Seeing as this board is a bit dead at the moment was wondering what events were coming up in DRA. Did I see a poster for the Xmas DRA ball somehwere or was it just my imagination? If there is a ball where is it and what's gona be special about it?

And are we having Mr DRA again this year? I might try and not throw up on stage this year!

[hr]

'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby pinkymoo on Tue Nov 01, 2005 12:56 am

Hi there, I'm your Social Convenor for DRA..

We are having a Christmas party which will probably (as last year) be in a nightclub...rather than the fac bar...the poster you have seen is for the Christmas Ball which is run by someone else, and has nothing to do with DRA, there are just posters about it....

And yeah, we will be having our Mr DRA competition as well...dont know the exact date for that yet...

I have loads more ideas up my sleeve for this semester..you'll find out in due course..yay!
pinkymoo

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Tue Nov 01, 2005 1:08 am

How you....how are ye no at dundee the night??? Tis no like ye...

[hr]

Many Bothans died to bring you this information...
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Return to David Russell Apartments