Home

TheSinner.net

DRA bar??

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

DRA bar??

Postby Devvo on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:31 am

Ive herd a wee rumour floating around that the DRA bar will be closed as of tonight, and will only open for special occasions?!?! is this true or have i been fed ruthless lies? if so, im gutted cos eva since they the price of tennants ive bin goin there a hell of a lreduced ot more recently!
Devvo

Re:

Postby tintin on Wed Mar 08, 2006 4:55 pm

Quoting Devvo from 17:17, 27th Feb 2006
Ive herd a wee rumour floating around that the DRA bar will be closed as of tonight, and will only open for special occasions?!?! is this true or have i been fed ruthless lies? if so, im gutted cos eva since they the price of tennants ive bin goin there a hell of a lreduced ot more recently!

Sounds like it's going back to the days of DRH when we had a bar that never opened except seemingly for paying guests during the Summer. A place the size of that really does need some sort of bar especially given the distance from town.

[hr]

http://www.livejournal.com/users/mat_salleh
tintin

Re:

Postby Garnet on Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:54 pm

I joined the sinner in 1970 :-O
Garnet

Re:

Postby Grandpa on Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:28 pm

Quoting Devvo from 17:17, 27th Feb 2006

isn't the dra bar meant to be shite?

and while your at it, is there any chance you might be able to write some coherent english?

[hr]

We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
We are gentlemen that neither in our hearts nor outward eyes envy the great nor shall the low despise.
Grandpa

Return to David Russell Apartments