Home

TheSinner.net

Polystyrene Balls

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Polystyrene Balls

Postby Guest on Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:48 pm

Who has been putting balls into boxes?

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Sun Mar 05, 2006 11:06 pm

hmmmm?

[hr]

Many Bothans died to bring you this information...
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:06 am

Quoting from 14:07, 3rd Mar 2006

dunno, but it makes a great topic for discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:14 am

Quoting rob 'f*ck off' wine boy from 00:06, 6th Mar 2006
Quoting from 14:07, 3rd Mar 2006

dunno, but it makes a great topic for discussion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ps

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shut up you sarcastic poo....... it was craig johnston haha and i think it's great!
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Re:

Postby intense emission on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:58 am

thanks nicola. u couldnt have just mentioned my first name....nooooo ....u had to put it all up there for all to c. Just like to point out there was an unnamed accomplice which no doubt nic will spoil soon and we cleaned up most of the mess made in shairp and scott but were beaten to the punch for the other blocks. U have no idea how long it took to fill them, actually longer than tidying it up.

anyways, nic "the grass" martin i'll c u in labs!!!!
intense emission

Re:

Postby Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!! on Tue Mar 07, 2006 10:03 pm

:-) i am a grass and i love it.
Wee Nic the Dobber!!!!!

Return to David Russell Apartments