Home

TheSinner.net

Laundry

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Laundry

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Mar 14, 2006 7:39 pm

Point to note. Just receeived confirmation from the Hall(s) Manager that it is only the two driers actually with the signs on them that are broken. The signs saying that all the driers are broken are in error.

Your Friendly Fife Park Senior Student :P

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby coco on Tue Mar 14, 2006 8:14 pm

On behalf of DRA: Thank you.

[hr]

The mind is its own place and in itself can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
The mind is its own place and in itself can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven.
coco

Re:

Postby paul23 on Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:08 am

"munchingfoo" you really are a proactive senior student....come to DRA!
paul23

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:04 pm

Funnily enough it is likely I will be living in DRA next year. However, I doubt I'd be eligible to run for the position of senior student. Our constitution states that any committee member must have been resident in the hall in the previous year unless no such suitable candidate is proposed.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to David Russell Apartments