Home

TheSinner.net

Silly beggars....

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Silly beggars....

Postby HEED on Sun Oct 22, 2006 1:33 pm

Can someone please tell me why anyone finds it funny to put cough syrup, onion and grapefruit pieces and dirt in our letter box (donaldson 7) at somepoint last nite. It smells to high heaven, and given that it had some important mail from the bank in there that is now ruined, I really cannot see the point of this. Whoever did this last nite, I thank you very much and it would be nice to know your exact reasoning for this too.

[hr]

IMAGE:www.zenadsl6236.zen.co.uk/js3.gif
http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37101006
ZOMG! it woz da LOLZ0rds
HEED

Re:

Postby edwardo's friend on Thu Oct 26, 2006 11:35 am

I actually had nothing to do with this but heard the rumours....apparently you had something to do with a monkey with scary eyes that upset a large proportion of the campus

Quoting heed from 14:33, 22nd Oct 2006
Can someone please tell me why anyone finds it funny to put cough syrup, onion and grapefruit pieces and dirt in our letter box (donaldson 7) at somepoint last nite. It smells to high heaven, and given that it had some important mail from the bank in there that is now ruined, I really cannot see the point of this. Whoever did this last nite, I thank you very much and it would be nice to know your exact reasoning for this too.

[hr]

edwardo's friend

Re:

Postby rob 'f*ck off' wine boy on Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:49 am

Quoting edwardo's friend from 11:49, 25th Oct 2006
I actually had nothing to do with this but heard the rumours....apparently you had something to do with a monkey with scary eyes that upset a large proportion of the campus

DRA isn't a campus.
Thought begets Heresy; Heresy begets retribution.
rob 'f*ck off' wine boy

Re:

Postby HEED on Fri Oct 27, 2006 10:55 am

First ive heard nothing about a "monkey". Silly twats, "ooh were big n clever by shouting swear words up the intercom at 3am and sabotagin the letterbox", its pathetic man, especially when we know fuck all about a supposed monkey. Grow up man, your at uni and supposed to be a fully grown adult whoever you are.

[hr]

ZOMG! it woz da LOLZ0rds
HEED

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:31 am

The IP addresses of unreg. users. are stored. If criminal damage and breach of the peace has occured (Which this seems to be) I suggest you go to the police.

If the unreg. user used a university computer or a computer on resnet then they can be traced by the time of the post and the IP address.

Whilst it seems they were not involved they certainly know who did it.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby HEED on Sun Oct 29, 2006 6:39 pm

Quoting munchingfoo from 12:31, 27th Oct 2006
The IP addresses of unreg. users. are stored. If criminal damage and breach of the peace has occured (Which this seems to be) I suggest you go to the police.

If the unreg. user used a university computer or a computer on resnet then they can be traced by the time of the post and the IP address.

Cheers foo, I shall keep that in mind
should any further action need taking. We actually got a note under the door referring to some "edwardo" fella on the night it happened, but meh, im sure if they have any sense they wont do it again :-)

[hr]

ZOMG! it woz da LOLZ0rds
HEED

Re:

Postby ARTooD2 on Wed Nov 01, 2006 8:35 pm

edwardo is a mokey...and I think its the people in flat 8 all this was aimed at....

Quoting heed from 18:39, 29th Oct 2006
Quoting munchingfoo from 12:31, 27th Oct 2006

Cheers foo, I shall keep that in mind
should any further action need taking. We actually got a note under the door referring to some "edwardo" fella on the night it happened, but meh, im sure if they have any sense they wont do it again :-)

[hr]

[hr]

King Sinner
King Sinner
ARTooD2

Return to David Russell Apartments