Home

TheSinner.net

What to be the new admin for the DRA message board?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

What to be the new admin for the DRA message board?

Postby dunx on Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:08 pm

Hello,

I'm Duncan, and I've been looking after this messageboard over the last few years; filtering messages from unregistered users and answering people’s questions about the DRA message board. Now that I've graduated I (sadly) won't be living in DRA anymore so thought it was time I found someone new to look after the messageboard, someone a little closer to the action. Anyone is free to apply, either by replying to the thread or messaging me (you can do that here - http://www.thesinner.net/account-viewpr ... ?user=dunx).

The ideal candidate will be living in DRA next year, will have the best interests of DRA residents in mind and will maintain the good relations between The Sinner team and the hall committee, who have organised many successful events in the past which have boosted the community spirit in DRA. I'll let everyone know when I've chosen somebody, and then leave you all in their safe hands.

Thanks, Duncan
dunx

DRA Committee

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:13 pm

Why not contact the committee and ask them to do it?

Return to David Russell Apartments