Home

TheSinner.net

Dehydration Blues

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Dehydration Blues

Postby Raisin on Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:45 pm

Has anyone else been experiencing perpetual dryness and over-heating? My apartment is so hot and dry that I can never breathe properly. I open the window but it doesn't extend far enough to really get good ventilation going. The forced hot air that David Russell supplies cannot be adjusted and I feel like a shriveled up prune. Anyone else experiencing this??? Please share.
Raisin

Re:

Postby starsandsparkles on Sat Feb 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Quoting Raisin from 00:09, 23rd Dec 2007
Has anyone else been experiencing perpetual dryness and over-heating? My apartment is so hot and dry that I can never breathe properly. I open the window but it doesn't extend far enough to really get good ventilation going. The forced hot air that David Russell supplies cannot be adjusted and I feel like a shriveled up prune. Anyone else experiencing this??? Please share.

There are termostats on the wall in every room. Turn it down. I used to have mine off quite a lot because I too found it suffocating.

The windows open to a 90 degree angle - there's a black clip in the window frame on the right hand side. Lift that up to get the window past the lock.

Hope that helps!
starsandsparkles

Return to David Russell Apartments