Home

TheSinner.net

Lost Sony Cybershot Camera on Saturday in Bay Taxi; Dra People You May Have It...

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Lost Sony Cybershot Camera on Saturday in Bay Taxi; Dra People You May Have It...

Postby B!TCH on Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:23 pm

LOST SONY SYBERSHOT CAMERA IN A BAY TAXI ON SATURDAY NIGHT; SOMEBODY FROM DRA MAY HAVE IT;PLEASE READ...

I must have dropped my sony silver cybershot camera that was in a black pouch with a ''gameware'' label in a bay taxi on saturday night just after 10-10.30pm, on the way back from a meal in guardbridge hotel. The camera has pictures from the meal on it. The camera was a 21st birthday present and an expensive one at that.

The taxi driver...off the top of his head remembers he had dra people in the taxi, and therefore theres a possibility that someone from dra has it. He has his logbook at work and he will be looking to see names and numbers of people that were in his taxi.

There will be a cash reward if it is handed in; and if you do have it, you wont be in any trouble at all...i just want it back please.
B!TCH

Return to David Russell Apartments