Home

TheSinner.net

£15!!!?! [Warning: Parental Advisory Lyrics]

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

£15!!!?! [Warning: Parental Advisory Lyrics]

Postby Ruru Hedgehog on Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:36 am

I am unhappy.
I am very fucking unhappy.
I got locked out of my room today, and realised this quite early in the morning. Dealt with it after my lectures and everything, so I didn't have to stress over it.

But what ho? Turns out that not ONLY did I have to wait two fucking hours to get into my room, but now I'm being charged fifteen of our earth pounds?? And just for some guy to walk into my flat, stick a card in my door and promptly fuck off?

That's just not on.

I know they changed the rules and everything, and they've made it quite clear to us over the past semester, and given us fair warning, and having such strict rules gives us incentives not to lock ourselves out...
But what the actual fuck?? I personally do not think it's justifiable.

Anyhoo... I feel much better after that rant.
And would probably feel even better-er if people joined in. >=)
I'm a reasonable man, get off my case.
Ruru Hedgehog

Re: £15!!!?! [Warning: Parental Advisory Lyrics]

Postby Delts on Sat Feb 21, 2009 10:51 am

As I have said many times in person Ru, I think this is ridiculous as well and wonder how the uni can justify this cost. Especially since two years ago a new key card was only £10.
If you do physics, panic.
Delts

Return to David Russell Apartments