Home

TheSinner.net

Anyone in Lindsay?

For residents and non-residents alike to discuss issues related to life in the David Russell Apartments. Visit the DRA website for general information about the hall or contact Duncan Fowler with complaints/queries.

Anyone in Lindsay?

Postby Gem on Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:57 pm

Hi peeps! Just got my accomodation through today, will be in apt 12 rm 5!
V excited! Anybody else living there or close by? Cant believe will be moving so soon! x
Gem

Hey

Postby Rebecca on Sat Sep 04, 2004 8:25 pm

I know what you mean, I havent found anybody else in Lindsay yet. Im in apartment 11, so pretty close to you I would think. Where is it that youre coming from? what course are you reading?
Rebecca x
Rebecca

Re:

Postby Guest on Mon Sep 06, 2004 4:46 pm

I'm in Lindsay 2 - I guess I'm on the ground floor and you're on the top?

Re:

Postby The Laydee Wins on Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:36 pm

Lindsay 1, 2 and 3 are ground floor and there are four levels in total each with three flats so obviously the higher you number the higher your flat, boy or girl in Lindsay 2? I used to live in Lindsay 1 and some of my friends are in 1 and 3 this year!
The Laydee Wins

sharing rooms

Postby Samantha on Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm

I'm in apt. 8 room 5 (i think- 0805). But it said 0805a. Does that mean I'm sharing? It said twin ensuite in the contract. Anyway, I'm so excited! I asked for a standard catered room (the parents told me to) and I got a cool ensuite room in a flat! I don't know if I'm close to you guys or not, though.
Samantha

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:24 pm

Boy in Lindsay 2. So are the apartments mixed or single sex?

Re:

Postby The Laydee Wins on Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:03 am

So are the apartments mixed or single sex?

When I lived there they were single sex but my buddies who are there this year are mixed, I think if you're a first year they put you in single sex, mixed sex groups only get in if they apply all together! There are 3 girls, one boy and one mystery (as someone dropped out) next door to you. All girls in Lindsay 3 and they're really nice as well! It's a good place to live!
The Laydee Wins

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:14 am

[s]Unregisted User Samantha wrote on 18:59, 10th Sep 2004:
I'm in apt. 8 room 5 (i think- 0805). But it said 0805a. Does that mean I'm sharing? It said twin ensuite in the contract. Anyway, I'm so excited! I asked for a standard catered room (the parents told me to) and I got a cool ensuite room in a flat! I don't know if I'm close to you guys or not, though.

you are sharing, and you're not that far away from these guys, they're on the bottom floor and you're two floors up, you'll pass the doors to their appartments every day...
andrewdalgleish

Re:

Postby Enigma on Mon Sep 27, 2004 10:41 pm

[s]Unregisted User Gem wrote on 18:07, 2nd Sep 2004:
Hi peeps! Just got my accomodation through today, will be in apt 12 rm 5!
V excited! Anybody else living there or close by? Cant believe will be moving so soon! x

That was my room for like 6months. lindsay is the top bananas among the halls
I don't need a signature
Enigma

Re:

Postby FURY-161 on Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:26 pm

I'm part of the unsociable bunch that live in fear of sunlight up in Lindsay 6. DO drop by if it's quiet cups of tea or a good film watching session your after.

Also, it's quite possible that any anomalous and disturbing sounds you may here over the coming year come from down here...

And I do apologise to the good-natured bunch from 4&5 who came to the door and asked us over to their party last week. I was going to attend, but a freing from home turned up out of the blue, and I flet obligated to take him on a pub crawl. Ming you , I've still got the wine I was going to bring over, so if you're having another one...
[hr]FURY-161
"Anything to feel weightless again"
http://fury161.cjb.net
FURY-161
[i:1sjt1uqn]"Anything to feel weightless again"[/i:1sjt1uqn]
http://youtube.com/user/FiorinaFilms
FURY-161

Re:

Postby Steveo on Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:45 pm

Anyone in Lyndsay 10?

I feel sorry for you, I lived there last year.

You don't want to know....

[hr][s]What a beautiful world this will be .... what a glorious time to be free[/s]
Get off my internet.
Steveo

Re:

Postby Joesta on Sun Oct 03, 2004 12:28 am

[s]FURY-161 wrote on 23:26, 1st Oct 2004:
I'm part of the unsociable bunch that live in fear of sunlight up in Lindsay 6. ...[hr]FURY-161
[i]"Anything to feel weightless again"

http://fury161.cjb.net
[/i]

Ooo the controversy. Plus, we're not that unsociable, when was this party?
Joesta

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Oct 14, 2004 8:05 pm

Freshers week, it was pretty damned good actually.

Return to David Russell Apartments