Home

TheSinner.net

Fife Park sucks

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Fife Park sucks

Postby Guest on Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:24 am

anyone of that opinion???

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:13 pm

No, it's cheap and cheerful. They don't mind you if you break stuff. And did I mention it is cheap?
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Mon Nov 15, 2004 3:21 pm

Plus security dave!!!

He should be preserved in a monument to how cheap and shitty fife park is!!! lol!!

:P
Rectalprobe

me!

Postby Guest on Wed Nov 17, 2004 10:36 pm

I couldn't agree more. I keep reading all the fun things other halls do and even when they seem to be complaining about subs and such things it still appears that they have more to do and more fun to have than us.

Why don't we have a Committee? Does anyone want to organise one and do things like Balls later this year?

Re:

Postby Thalia on Thu Nov 18, 2004 1:37 am

We do have a committee - they just don't seem to be up to much this year.

Fife Park just doesn't have the money for things since a)we don't have subs and b) we don't really have a communal area for things except for the grass outside our houses.
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby OffHeGoes on Thu Nov 18, 2004 2:10 pm

i'm sure you could just email the committee with suggestions and get something sorted out that way. just bear in mind we'd have to pay between us seeing as they've not actually recieved any money to spend on us this year!

a few pub crawls here and there should be easy to sort out, seeing as all you need is a time and a place to meet. maybe a beach bbq when it warms up a bit too?

above all though, if you think fife park isn't very social then go knock on your neighbours' doors, or come to parties etc! last year's pub crawl and bbq were good, but the main reason it was fairly social last year was because people made an effort.

i think maybe a pre-xmas or post-jan-exams pub crawl would be good though, seeing as so many people were too busy doing other stuff during freshers.
OffHeGoes

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Thu Nov 18, 2004 3:19 pm

Yeah, if anyone has ideas of things they'd like to see then feel free to give the committee a shout. We are a bit limited at the moment as Fife Park has no communal areas and you can't really rely on the weather at this time of year, but we're very open to suggestions.

As to the original topic, I really like Fife Park. It's my third year here, my rooms a good size, I have a gorgeous view and I get to cackle occasionally when I think about how much less I pay for accomodation than most people in hall.
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Return to Fife Park