Home

TheSinner.net

Alcohol and music appreciation society

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Alcohol and music appreciation society

Postby Zarathustra on Sun Dec 05, 2004 4:45 pm

How many people would be interested in founding/joining the alcohol and music appreciation society? Society meetings would consist of members and non-members meeting up in Fife Park (for example), have a few drinks listen to some music etc...
Zarathustra

Re:

Postby Rectalprobe on Sun Dec 05, 2004 7:16 pm

You know im in!!!
Rectalprobe

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sun Dec 05, 2004 9:38 pm

Would depend on what you class as good music to appreciate i suppose ;-)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Haunted on Mon Dec 06, 2004 1:38 am

Will there be massive fires on the beach?
Genesis 19:4-8
Haunted

Re:

Postby otsegolectric on Mon Dec 06, 2004 11:52 pm

sounds good to me :) so does the massive fire of course...
otsegolectric

I am in this one.

Postby JimRockford on Tue Dec 07, 2004 8:37 pm

I shall be in this one, i like appreciating music and drink(my favourite is 'vodka and ribena' and also 'vodka') WARNING!: People starting fires on beaches run the risk of setting light to the sea, anybody starting fire near any open body of water/liquid will be held responsible for any conflagration caused and will be prosecuted under the "Misuse and abuse of Aquaeous Pyrotechnics" Act (1973 Dept of entnment).
JimRockford

Re:

Postby Guest on Wed Dec 08, 2004 7:02 pm

To answer the questions posed do far.. 'good' music is a subjective term and would of course depend on the event and the tastes of those organizing and going.
As to there being massive fires on the beach, if an event was on the beach then the only limit(s) is(/are) the amount of wood that the party goers could find/carry onto the beach (assuming that this limit never reaches the point where nobody can get on the beach due to the masses of fire wood :) ).
And to put an end to any rumors " This is not an attempt to circumvent the new rules in FP or DRA concerning 'parties' and an 'alcohol and music apperciation society meeting' is NOT a synonym for 'party' " Of course....

Re:

Postby Smith on Fri Dec 10, 2004 1:12 am

Whenever me and my friends have fires on the beach, we drop by the shell garage and steal a shitload of wood...
Maybe I should have posted as Unregistered User...

Errm. Anyway I'd like to join your society, I like music, and I like beer, the "real" stuff. Bona fide member of CAMRA (Campaign for Real Ale), I'm actually reading my copy of What's Brewing right now. (That's the monthly CAMRA newspaper)

OK I'm officially done.
Cake, and fine wine.
Smith

Re:

Postby FifeParkDwellingToerag on Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:29 am

After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.
FifeParkDwellingToerag

Re:

Postby FifeParkDwellingToerag on Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:30 am

Music, the greatest good that mortals know,
And all of heaven we have here below.
FifeParkDwellingToerag

Re:

Postby FifeParkDwellingToerag on Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:31 am

Life without music would be a mistake.
FifeParkDwellingToerag

Return to Fife Park