Home

TheSinner.net

House 27 next year

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

House 27 next year

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Apr 17, 2005 12:33 pm

Which two lucky people have been awarded the luxury of staying with rolf, chippy and myself in house 27 next year?

[hr]

[s]I have made my site work again, so feel free to have a look.

My website:
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ag56/ [/s]
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Johnny on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:18 pm

well it wont be me. haha. i turn my back for two seconds to get a flat and youre already looking to see whose going to move into my (the biggest and best) old room.

oh and hows your summer going?
Johnny

Re:

Postby manny on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:20 pm

Hi, i am moving in to Fife park, house 27 next year. I hope you dont mind the fact that i am gay and like boys from forfar with blonde hair. I will do anything to get me one even if it has to be burglary. Oh yes and i am built like a brick shit house.

Quoting munchingfoo from 15:33, 17th Apr 2005
Which two lucky people have been awarded the luxury of staying with rolf, chippy and myself in house 27 next year?

[hr]

[s]I have made my site work again, so feel free to have a look.

My website:
http://www.st-andrews.ac.uk/~ag56/ [/s]
manny

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:46 pm

Bored again, Steve?

[hr]

[s]
My entire life in boolean logic

¬emptyGlass(pint) => drinking(Andy)
emptyGlass(pint) AND ¬stomach(full) => buy(pint)
emptyGlass(pint) AND stomach(full) => buy(vodka)
emptyGlass(vodka) => buy(vodka)
¬emptyGlass(vodka) => drinking(Andy) [/s]
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Eww

Postby Ethy on Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:17 pm

House 27, i know your neighbours, Tony is in 29 and Blair is in 25...so sorta your neighbours. You wont miss Tony, he's from the west, very loud.
Ethy

Re:

Postby Sarah "Smiles" on Wed Oct 05, 2005 4:18 pm

[quote]Quoting munchingfoo from 15:33, 17th Apr 2005

Well I'm not in House 27 but it looks like I might be one of ur neighbours. I am in House 26 so if u want to borrow a cup of sugar call round! If not then you're not welcome! Hehe seriously, look forward to meeting u!
Sars
Sarah "Smiles"

Return to Fife Park