Home

TheSinner.net

Applying to Fife Park

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Applying to Fife Park

Postby HEED on Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:44 pm

Dear All

Given the extortionate accomodation cost rises that have occurred since i started at this Uni in 2004 i was considering a move to fife park next year. However, i was wondering if you beautiful people could help with the following?

1. How many people is it per house in fife park, as ive heard both either 5 or 6 people.

2. Is it easier to gain a place in Fife Park if i collect a group of mates together to fill one house?

Many Thanks
Pedro
ZOMG! it woz da LOLZ0rds
HEED

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:58 pm

1) 5 or 6 - depends what the council decides next year.

2) Yes, apply as a group of 6 thats the best way.

[hr]

I'd like to change the world but they won't give me the source code.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Nymphomanic on Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:41 am

I have a group of three who need two more if youre interested. We're all girls. One going into second year, one going into third (me) and one going into fifth. We'd be happy to share with guys or girls so e-mail hw49 if interested. Hope

Quoting HEED from 16:44, 25th Jan 2006
Dear All

Given the extortionate accomodation cost rises that have occurred since i started at this Uni in 2004 i was considering a move to fife park next year. However, i was wondering if you beautiful people could help with the following?

1. How many people is it per house in fife park, as ive heard both either 5 or 6 people.

2. Is it easier to gain a place in Fife Park if i collect a group of mates together to fill one house?

Many Thanks
Pedro

[hr]

I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
I read most of the night and go south in winter - wasteland
Nymphomanic

Return to Fife Park