Home

TheSinner.net

spot checks FP/DRA

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

spot checks FP/DRA

Postby tuck on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:07 pm

Has anyone ever had a random health and safety spot check in their room in Fife Park or DRA? Had one today but it seemed a bit weird as they only checked my room and not any of the others in the flat and when they came in they didn't really check anything. they asked me what kind of adaptor plug i used and they didn't even look to check themselves. just seemed really odd. anyone know what it's all about?
tuck

Re:

Postby Lyra on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:48 pm

Yep, me too. They waltzed in, asked to look round my room to check plugs etc, ticked me off for having covered the fire regulations on my notice board, then asked me if I knew that my keys were in the door. (Because obviously I wouldn't know that my key was in the door. I usually bluetack it to the light shade in order to add to the decor ...) Don't think they checked any of the other rooms. I'm not usually in at the time they came round, so I can't help wondering what they'd have done if I'd been out.

[hr]

The Man With No Name - Danger fits him like a tight black glove
The Man With No Name - Danger fits him like a tight black glove
Lyra

Re:

Postby Snort on Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:30 pm

They still just waltz in!! My flatmates room was the only one checked and he was the only one not in. No explaination given, walked in opened his door, closed it behind and walk out. Are we not entitled to some form of notice for such entrances?
Snort

Return to Fife Park