Home

TheSinner.net

Laundry?!?!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Laundry?!?!

Postby whininggirl on Mon Mar 13, 2006 11:51 pm

When will the dryers be fixed?!?! I realize that 1 or 2 of them work but I don't want to do laundry at 3am or stand around waiting to attack with my ball of wet clothes.
whininggirl

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Mar 14, 2006 5:22 pm

When I went there there were 5 driers working and they all were producing heat when I put my hand on the fronts. I will e-mail the reception to ask if they could test each one and put a note on the ones that are not working only.

Andy

Fife Park Senior Student

P.S. We are gonna have elctions for next year sometime over the next few months, if you are interested in joining the committee or taking my job feel free to contact me.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:54 pm

Okay, so heres the lowdown. The notices are all crap. Only the ones actually on the two driers are for real. The others are in error. Please feel free to use any of the driers with no notices on them.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Code

Postby November Rain on Tue Mar 14, 2006 11:03 pm

Hi,

I have just moved into Fife Park, after being in Regs in first semester, but I don't know the code for the door to the laundry, so could someone maybe email me the code at jae2, or reply here?

Thanks,

Jenny
November Rain

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:40 am

Please do not post the code on this website. If you require the code contact reception or a porter.

[hr]

munchingfoo

Return to Fife Park