Home

TheSinner.net

Shower room re-decoration

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Shower room re-decoration

Postby Pan on Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:26 pm

Is anyone else having to endure their shower room being redocorated? I'm off back to St Andrews tomorrow and really not looking forward to seeing the room and having to use "alternate showering facilities" whatever they may be...
:-s

[hr]

"Last time you gave me a pie, I cut into it, and birds flew out of it, hitting me in the face and chin. I was confused. It was a trick pie"
Pan

Re:

Postby kimando on Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:27 am

We're not having ours redecorated at the moment in 26. Was yours in a bad condition before?
kimando

Re:

Postby Colleen on Thu Jan 25, 2007 12:26 pm

They're nice enough people, and I begged them not to start renovating until tomorrow (starting a new job tonight) which they agreed to do. The trick is to feed them tea and coffee.

Our bathroom's in a dreadful state, though. Smells of paint and paint flecks everywhere - they've not eve started painting yet, they've just 'cleaned' it.

Hopefully it'll all be worth it...

[hr]

taking shots for mother nature
just a twinge of cosmic angst
Colleen

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Thu Jan 25, 2007 5:43 pm

We also failed our inspection with most of the points of concern being the fault of the people doing up the shower room.

Why exactly do we have to clean up after their mess - and especially before they've even finished.
papercutheart

:)

Postby Super Jock on Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:55 pm

I've emailed Jim, But mind cleaning inspections are only bluffs, they just happen to be a good way inspiring your non hygienic house mates to do a spot of cleaning. Though I do agree it's a slap in the face. Reminds me of army movies when the soldiers clean the floor with tooth brushes and the drill sergent walks in with muddy boots say, "you've missed a spot." :) xx

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37104907
Super Jock

Re:

Postby papercutheart on Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:24 am

So...I live with Jim!
papercutheart

Return to Fife Park