Home

TheSinner.net

Hi All!!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Hi All!!

Postby the_leish on Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:21 pm

No-one's posted on the Fife Park board for a while, so I thought I would. Everyone have a good summer? Anything exciting happen? Share with all the Fife Park-eans...

[hr]

Apparently, three out of every four people make up 75% of the population. Amazing...
Apparently, three out of every four people make up 75% of the population. Amazing...
the_leish

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:19 pm

I always thought it was "fife parkers"?

I had an ace summer but alas For the second year I will not be returning to Fife Park, my spiritual home.

[hr]

Tired Freudian references aside - your mother played my mighty skin flute like a surf crowned sea nymph trying to rouse Poseidon from his watery slumber!
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby kimando on Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:18 am

Hey, I'm the deputy senior student on the committee this year. I'm in house 24, drop by any time. If you're interested, theres the sports day today and a barbeque on friday afternoon. BBQ will have plenty of free food and drink, feel free to bring friends.

And in the next couple of weeks there will be the nominations and elections for other positions on the committee. I think there will be places for sports reps, international rep, post graduate rep, events coordinators and 1st year rep. There may be others I've forgotten about.
kimando

Re:

Postby Ratsandmorerats on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:00 pm

Lets have a BBQ!
Ratsandmorerats

Re:

Postby kimando on Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:22 am

Well the bbq's today, and hopefully it'll stay dry. If not I guess we may have to move inside. You should find it at the grassy patch round the front of houses 20-24.
kimando

Return to Fife Park