Home

TheSinner.net

Disaster strikes!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Disaster strikes!

Postby firey on Thu Jun 26, 2003 3:35 pm

The barbecue has been demolished!!

Some fucking idiots from the university have obviously decided that Fife Park should not be allowed any sort of communal space and have demolished the recently built barbecue.

Sorry guys!
firey

Re:

Postby stan on Fri Jun 27, 2003 1:01 pm

typical. oh well, just have to build another next year.
stan

Re:

Postby Rennie on Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:40 pm

cheers for the update firey

i actually got a phone call off a mate there who told me that this was happening. it's really annoying, but don't worry, we'll sort something out for next year

Alex :)
Rennie

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Jun 29, 2003 6:29 pm

It was falling to bits, the cement wasn't holding it together. I know becauseI work there, not because I knocked it down. It probably fell down by itself

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Rennie on Sun Jun 29, 2003 10:30 pm

It was 4 bricks that had come loose, and that was because we didn't have the time to secure them properly (or enough mortar)
Rennie

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Jun 30, 2003 10:14 pm

Yeh sorry, just found out that it was estates and buildings that Knocked it down

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to Fife Park