Home

TheSinner.net

Freshers at Fife Park

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Freshers at Fife Park

Postby Ewan on Fri Sep 12, 2003 1:37 pm

Hi,

I'm starting at St Andrews next week (wow, so soon already!) and was wondering how many 1st years are there going to be at Fife Park. I have been put there, and hope i'm not the only one!

Looking forward to starting, although i think i've got too much gear to fit into one of the wee rooms! I'm looking foward to testing out the old culinary skills too.

All the best
E
Ewan

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sat Sep 13, 2003 8:53 pm

I had three first years in my house last year(including me) i guess the uni is in the habbit of of grouping first years together. If you don't meet any, there may be two coming to my house(27) and we'll be having a party sometime. If you want to come post and i'll tell you when.

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Caroline on Sun Sep 14, 2003 6:35 am

[s]Unregisted User Ewan wrote on 23:37, 11th Sep 2003:
Hi,

I'm starting at St Andrews next week (wow, so soon already!) and was wondering how many 1st years are there going to be at Fife Park. I have been put there, and hope i'm not the only one!

Looking forward to starting, although i think i've got too much gear to fit into one of the wee rooms! I'm looking foward to testing out the old culinary skills too.

All the best
E

Woohoo another first year in Fife Park! I'm there too!! I'm in house 24 room 1.

Luv, Caz :-)
Caroline

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Mon Sep 15, 2003 5:11 pm

if you're in 24-01 then your next door neighbours are a good laugh (in 23), i've been working with them this summer, and so is andy (the last post, he's in 27) but there are plenty of freshers in fife park. The committee are organising a few 'get to know each other' parties, it'll be a good laugh.

Andy.
andrewdalgleish

Yay!

Postby Guest on Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:22 am

Well Caz at least theres another 1!

How you doing? I'm going to be in house 20 room 4 i think... you can email me: ewanedwards@hotmail.com

Hoping to meet a few more when we get there at the weekend!

E

Re:

Postby Rennie on Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:50 am

Ok people, don't be worrying about being freshers or so on - you'll all be fine, especially with our welcome parties and so on.
Rennie

Re:

Postby Rennie on Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:50 am

Ok people, don't be worrying about being freshers or so on - you'll all be fine, especially with our welcome parties and so on.
Rennie

Return to Fife Park