Home

TheSinner.net

Who's there now???

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Who's there now???

Postby Afraid, very afraid! on Tue Sep 16, 2003 9:22 am

Just wondering if anyone knows who is living in Fife Park at the moment. Was up in St Andrews a few days ago and went to have another look around Fife Park before the looming moving in! But when there discovered the front door of what will be my house was wide open and it appeared that someone was living in my room! Could these possibly be "the randoms"? Why are they in my bed? What's going on??!! Can anyone help? Am I homeless? Also, is Fife Park really as bad as people make out, some messages on this board have scared me - "painted cardboard walls", etc. I'm scared!!!
Afraid, very afraid!

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Tue Sep 16, 2003 10:23 am

Don't worry! I've never found Fife Park as bad as some people have described it. Proof of this must be that I'm returning to live there this year! I'm not sure but i think Fife Park (or at least part of it) is rented out over the summer, to people working there, people doing summer projects etc. I'm sure by the time you arrive your room will be vacated and that you will not find yourself homeless!
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Re:

Postby Rennie on Wed Sep 17, 2003 10:48 am

I'm in Fife Park now, and at the moment there's still a few English Learning Students hanging about - so they were the likely culprits. Basically, if you have a contract, you are assured a place - so don't worry!
Rennie

Return to Fife Park