Home

TheSinner.net

Fifepark website

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Fifepark website

Postby Alex Muir on Wed Sep 17, 2003 12:35 pm

I am about to start a fifepark website. What would you like to see on it?

I won't be having a message board on there as this one is perfectly adequate so don't suggest that, but any other thoughts will be appreciated.
Alex Muir

Re:

Postby g on Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:13 pm

How about a map of Fife Park, with each house being a link to a page about that house, listing names etc. of the people living there? Providing details would be voluntary, of course!

A list of events would be handy too.

g
g

Re:

Postby Alex Muir on Fri Sep 19, 2003 7:56 am

That's exactly what i was thinking, but i have a suspicion that it would not be used by 95% of the houses and therefore useless. I may do that anyway. There'll certainly be a map of Fife Park.
Alex Muir

Re:

Postby immunodiffusion on Mon Oct 20, 2003 12:32 pm

[s]g wrote on 00:13, 19th Sep 2003:
with each house being a link to a page about that house, listing names etc. of the people living there?

Maybe you could make it controlled so that only people on local computers (ie computers in the university computer rooms or on ResNet) can access the names of people in the houses. I think people would be much happier giving out details like that if they knew it could only be accessed by other members of the university, rather than just the general public at large.
immunodiffusion

Return to Fife Park