Home

TheSinner.net

Fife Park Adoption Party

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Fife Park Adoption Party

Postby Kirstin on Sun Nov 02, 2003 7:03 pm

Just to let you all know there's going to be a Fife Park adoption party in the Strachen Suite in DRH on Wednesday this week (the 5th) from around 7.30pm.

Everyone should be getting leaflets at some point tomorrow. (once I get round to getting them photocopied!)

It'll be an chance for first years looking for parents and prospective parents looking for kids to get together.

Also there shall be cake!
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Re:

Postby off he goes on Mon Nov 03, 2003 12:18 am

i have parents, but i dont have cake... does that count??
off he goes

Re:

Postby Thalia on Mon Nov 03, 2003 1:52 am

Exactly what i was thinking - it seems rather unfair that we be excluded from all that nourishing sugar just cos we happen to have parents already...

Plus i can't afford cake anymore! I miss chocolate!! >_<
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:53 pm

Far be it from me to deny an impoverished Fife Park resident cake and assorted sugary treats. As an aside would anyone mind lending me a mixing bowl (in which to make aforementioned cakes) on wednesday as our house only has one?
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Re:

Postby off he goes on Tue Nov 04, 2003 2:48 pm

in the pursuit of aforementioned cakes i will have a dig around to try and find a useable mixing bowl, but i fear we dont have one, considering our houses doesnt even own multiple bowls :(
off he goes

Return to Fife Park