Home

TheSinner.net

PARTY!!!

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

PARTY!!!

Postby Katy on Fri Feb 13, 2004 9:31 am

Friday 13th... scariest house in Fife Park... NUMBER 13!!! Come round any time after 9pm, cocktails, fun and spookiness.

Love Katy, Amanda, Rob, Craig, Karra and Lucy and Caroline x
Katy

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Feb 13, 2004 7:37 pm

So is this like an open house thing. We're going out but will be back about 1 ish. Will you still be going then?

Number 27

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Fri Feb 13, 2004 10:39 pm

Where was the party????

Seemed pretty non- excistant

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

http://campushook.com/?pg=profile&u=7069
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Thalia on Sat Feb 14, 2004 2:16 pm

There wasn't a party at all, i don't think. i guess they changed their minds, not that it bothered me since i was at the bop which was where u could've stayed if u were still up for drinking ;-)

Hehe, if this was the party u meant last nite then i coulda told u it probably wasn't on since i was out with one of the guys from 13 :-)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Return to Fife Park