Home

TheSinner.net

House 22? anyone?

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

House 22? anyone?

Postby themanwiththehair on Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:40 pm

Moving into Fife park house 22 next year, wondering who else is in there..........
themanwiththehair

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Sun Apr 04, 2004 10:19 am

I'm not moving to 22 but are you in fife park this year or is next year going to be your first?

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

My website:
http://aa.domaindlx.com/munchingfoo/
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby themanwiththehair on Mon Apr 05, 2004 9:27 pm

2nd mate-live in Fife park now:)
themanwiththehair

I live in Fife Park 22

Postby Guest on Thu Apr 08, 2004 2:09 pm

You are probably going to live in my room next year (room 3). It is the biggest room in the house, along with room 6, and my roommates are cool. So, as long as they don't move, you are in good shape. And the 1.5 mile walk to class has got me in shape! I'll make sure I leave it nice and tidy for you:) Hope you had a nice break.

room 3

Postby loula on Sat Sep 11, 2004 1:32 pm

if ur gonna be in room three i feel sorry for u. i was in room 6 last year n had the squeekiest floor boards in the world. one girl moved out they were so bad. we complained but they didn't fix them......though maybe they fixed them over the summer! xx
loula

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:55 am

'fix' and 'RESBUS' are two words which should never appear in the same sentence unless prefixed by 'not'
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

House 22 Room 3

Postby bustersherbit on Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:05 am

Is anyone in room 3 in house 22??? If so, are the floor boards still as squeaky as last year? Last year they were terrible!!!
bustersherbit

Room 3 Fife PArk

Postby kikky on Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:06 am

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 05:41, 8th Apr 2004:
You are probably going to live in my room next year (room 3). It is the biggest room in the house, along with room 6, and my roommates are cool. So, as long as they don't move, you are in good shape. And the 1.5 mile walk to class has got me in shape! I'll make sure I leave it nice and tidy for you:) Hope you had a nice break.

Room 3 sucks real bad. Is anyone staying in it this year, or do you know who is staying in it? If so, are the floorboards still as squeaky?
kikky

Floorboards......

Postby themanwiththehair on Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:13 pm

Think the floorboards must have been fixed-someone has been living above me for the few days and i have barely heard him:)
themanwiththehair

Return to Fife Park