Home

TheSinner.net

House 6??

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

kitchen!

Postby louise on Sun Sep 12, 2004 11:31 am

is this ur first year in fife park?
i was in house 22 last year.
the kitchen is pretty basic. last year we had pots and pans, a baking tray and some tin openers that didn't work!
if we're lucky there might be cutlery n stuff left from last year but i wouldn't count on it. so bring plates and cutlery. we should probably wait till we get there n see what we've got...or not got. we could chip in to get stuff like sharp knives, tin openers n graters- just whatever we need! we should get some posters n stuff to brighten the place up......a tablecloth is a great idea :) xx

p.s. i'm skint too....i only sent away my loan application about two weeks ago...oops. xx
louise

Re:

Postby loula on Sun Sep 12, 2004 12:53 pm

oh well! yeh little johns is fine by me- though i have hardly any money n i'm not gettin paid till the 28th.
i thought there was only one "mystery person"?? probably a first year i'm guessin.
i forgot to say earlier....my boyfriend is coming to stay freshers week. i hope thats ok with u guys. he's really really nice and i'm sure u'l get on with him really well :)
have u guys got hotmail email accounts?? mine's is loula_belle85@hotmail.com :) louise x
loula

Boyfriends

Postby November Rain on Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:11 pm

Hey, Louise :)

Since you mention it, it's likely my boyfriend will be coming about a week or two after the start of Freshers Week, so I hope that's OK with you too, and everyone else (already asked you, Laura :)) He's really nice too, and he says that if there's a problem, he'll cook you all dinner ;)

See you in 6 days :)

Jen

[s]loula wrote on 14:53, 12th Sep 2004:
i forgot to say earlier....my boyfriend is coming to stay freshers week. i hope thats ok with u guys. he's really really nice and i'm sure u'l get on with him really well :)
have u guys got hotmail email accounts?? mine's is loula_belle85@hotmail.com :) louise x
November Rain

Shopping

Postby November Rain on Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:17 pm

Other random question: What do you think about all going out shopping for stuff for the cupboards, or to brighten the place up generally? We could all go out together and raid Argos, buy posters at the poster sale, and other random stuff for our new house... Just a thought :) Let me know what you all think.

Jen
xx

P.S. How about we all go online and chat sometime? Evenings are good with me - 8/9 ish? I'll be available tomorrow and Tuesday - after that I'm at my boyfriend's (John for those who don't know)
November Rain

Re:

Postby lunathemoonmonster on Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:47 pm

Shopping sounds like a good idea, then we can all decide what to get together. I'll be bringing all of my posters with me, and I'm sure they're not all going to fit in my room, so we might be able to use some of those. And Jen and I have 5 calenders between us, so I'm sure we can spare one for the kitchen!

Seeing as you asked, Louise, my Hotmail address is lunathemoonmonster@hotmail.com, or queenofthedead@hotmail.com for MSN Messenger. I use the second one for Messenger because a lot of people know my other one, so I just use it for emails....

Laura
lunathemoonmonster

:)

Postby loula on Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:31 pm

well i'll add u to my messenger contacts :) good idea about the shopping thing! make the house more cosy.
i'm totally fine about boyfriends stayin over.....since mine will be there quite often! hehe
loula

MSN

Postby November Rain on Mon Sep 13, 2004 9:14 am

Hey, Louise :)

Can you go online around half 5, 6 o'clock this evening, so that me, you and Laura can chat on MSN? I hope that we can all make it :)

Let me know if a different time would be more convenient.

Jen
x

[s]loula wrote on 19:31, 12th Sep 2004:
well i'll add u to my messenger contacts :)
November Rain

msn

Postby loula on Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:57 am

sorry! cant make it that time. goin to watch michael(my boyfriend) play footie tonight. i'll be back about nine...either that or tommorrow night about 6? xx
loula

Hey :)

Postby November Rain on Tue Sep 14, 2004 10:24 am

I can do tonight at 6, I hope *cross fingers* When's your birthday, Louise? Sorry - completely random question! :p

See you in 4 days and talk to you later!

Jen
x
November Rain

Re:

Postby loula on Tue Sep 14, 2004 11:00 am

20th may :)x
loula

Can't be bothered to go upstairs

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:41 pm

Hi Louise! How's life at the top? Want to join us lower beings for lunch one day? Suggested venue - kitchen. Please leave response on the fridge. Thank you. Jen and Laura.

Previous

Return to Fife Park