Home

TheSinner.net

Playing Football.

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Playing Football.

Postby munchingfoo on Tue May 11, 2004 4:22 pm

Has anyone elsee been asked in the last couple of weeks to stop kicking a football about outside your house?

I have been kicking a football around here for nearly two years now(yes I did stay here all summer) and thiis is the first time it has happened. It's really stupid, we have never broken anything, and I have never heard of anyone lese breaking anything yet still this silly rule.

I believe it is unfair, especially during exam time when going out to kick a ball about for 15 mins isn't realy appropriate if one has to go all the way to the AU.

I think it's just because the DRA/Fife park office is here now and the managers have nothing better to do than persecute poor students.

baah to them all

[hr]Management: The art of writing like you know what you're talking about and making others believe it.

(munchingfoo comprehensive dictionary)

My website:
http://aa.domaindlx.com/munchingfoo/
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Tue May 11, 2004 4:58 pm

it will be entirely due to the management presence.
andrewdalgleish

en mass?

Postby OffHeGoes on Tue May 11, 2004 5:33 pm

damnit, and i thought this was going to be the rallying call for a mass game of football :(
OffHeGoes

Re:

Postby penfold on Tue May 11, 2004 11:50 pm

Well a mass game of football would really piss the managment off so maybe we should arange something.

Plus they don't ahve signs saying not toplay football and it's not in the contract so FUCK them
penfold

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu May 13, 2004 12:23 pm

Yeah, im up for a game of football en-mass. My house will be playing next week prob so everyone is welcome to join in. I think we will take it to the AU pitches though for practical reasons more than anything else.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Return to Fife Park