Home

TheSinner.net

Hall Clothing??

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Hall Clothing??

Postby Guest on Mon Jul 12, 2004 3:55 pm

Should we have a hall clothing for the Fife-Parker??

Re:

Postby Rennie on Mon Jul 12, 2004 7:52 pm

[s]Unregisted User wrote on 16:17, 12th Jul 2004:
Should we have a hall clothing for the Fife-Parker??

Regarding 'Hall Clothing'. We (the committee) thought about this last year, and decided that there wouldn't be enough interest . But, we can find out some prices and give out the information to residents this year if you feel it's worthwhile.
Rennie

Re:

Postby munchingfoo on Thu Jul 15, 2004 12:27 pm

He he. I thought this thread was going to about people wearing innappropriate clothing. Why? Don't ask me I know little enough as it is.

Anyway. Fife Park is widely regarded (quite rightfully IMO) as a substandard accom. and I therefore feel that there is no basis in collective pride to fork out money to by a garment bearing the Fife Park name.

Unless someone is willing to do a marlboro style advertising swing-around to give FP some kind of cred. We would def. need to get pride in our accom before selling clothes.
I'm not a large water-dwelling mammal Where did you get that preposterous hypothesis? Did Steve
munchingfoo

Re:

Postby Gypsy on Sat Jul 17, 2004 5:24 pm

[s]munchingfoo wrote on 14:27, 15th Jul 2004:
He he. ...Don't ask me I know little enough as it is.

Surely you're not admitting stupidity munchingfoo...?

[hr]
Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today.
Gypsy

Re:

Postby Thalia on Mon Jul 19, 2004 12:38 pm

We just need a "Fife Park-er" image i.e. we throw good parties, we can hold our drink, we're overall just great, fun-loving people to know ;-)

Either that or you could inspire pride in the fact that we do live in the cheapest accomodation available and we're all surviving it ^^;;

I wouldn't mind a Fife Park jumper or t-shirt...but not boring plain ones - maybe like use slogans making a joke out of the fact that we live in what people consider pretty crappy accomodation or something...
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Rennie on Mon Jul 19, 2004 2:31 pm

Well, if anyone wants to come up with a design, I'll happily send it off to the printers to check on prices and so on.....e-mail it to the fife park committee.
Rennie

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Mon Jul 19, 2004 3:05 pm

I'm sure something could be sorted out if there was enough demand. I think the idea of slogans on t-shirts/ sweatshirts is a good one, I'm not too sure how many people I know who'd want a Fife Park rugby shirt!
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

Return to Fife Park