Home

TheSinner.net

Fresher's Week

Please feel free to discuss any matters surrounding Fife Park. If you have any problems please e-mail the moderator of this board.

Fresher's Week

Postby Thalia on Thu Sep 16, 2004 9:50 pm

Have the committee got anything else arranged for fresher's week in addition to the pub crawl?

*has warm fuzzy memories of the deceptively strong punch fed to her at last year's barbeque*

A barbecue would be cool but then if that's gonna be later in the year, i guess i can wait for the free food ;-)
"This is my story. It'll go the way I want, or I'll end it here"
--Final Fantasy X
Thalia

Re:

Postby Kirstin on Fri Sep 17, 2004 9:40 am

Eek, forgot to login. Please ignore other post.
We've been thinking about something later in the week but it would probably depend on the weather. Sorry about that, I'd imagine there'll be a barbeque later in the term though so you'll still get your punch!
I meant what I said and I said what I meant. An elephant's faithful one-hundred percent.
Kirstin

punch!

Postby OffHeGoes on Fri Sep 17, 2004 12:50 pm

i vaguely remember marshmellows.
OffHeGoes

Re:

Postby White Knight on Sat Sep 18, 2004 9:03 am

I am sure thalia that you are quite able to start a committee and organise lots of alcoholic activities regardless. From your loving....
White Knight

Re:

Postby Guest on Thu Sep 23, 2004 2:41 pm

We've been thinking about something later in the week but I'm afraid there are no firm plans yet, it would probably depend heavily on the weather. Sorry. I'd imagine there will be a barbeque later in the year though so you'll still get your punch!

Return to Fife Park