Home

TheSinner.net

It's Christmas!

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

It's Christmas!

Postby halmeister on Wed Dec 08, 2004 1:43 pm

Hey guys,

this was suppossed to come round as an email on Sunday but there are apparently servers broken at IT Services where the forwarding lists are stored. Anyway, here goes...

Hello!

A brief update from your Committee to say what'll be happening over the next week or two.

Firstly:
Presents for your cleaners

They put up with enough during the year so we traditionally have a collective whip-round and buy the staff presents. Just put it what you can, be it 50p/£1 or more if you're really keen. The following Committee members will be collecting for each floor during the course of this coming week, or donations can be given at their rooms:

A-floor Neil (A5)
B-floor Lily (B43)
C-floor Laura (D15)
D-floor Hayley (D8)
E-floor Eliza (E22)

Christmas Meal and Entertainment
A sign-up sheet will be going up soon in the Dining Room for our first Formal Dinner of the year, Christmas Dinner, which will be held on Wednesday 15th of December. Following the dinner there will be port and entertainment provided, as ever, by the committee. There will also be a raffle on the night - tickets on sale in advance!!

And if all goes well at the printers, this years must have Christmas Present will be "The Men of Chattan 2005" - a "unique" calendar featuring McIntosh's finest. More info to follow...

Merry Christmas!!

The Committee
halmeister

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:13 pm

It can't be as good as the calendar last year, mainly because I'm not in it.
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Re:

Postby Akasha on Wed Dec 08, 2004 8:22 pm

[s]Tweedle-Dum wrote on 20:13, 8th Dec 2004:

God no!!!!!

*smacking of sarcasm*
But Jules, you were the best part...

when is the port thingie this year? i might gatecrash seeing as i had to organise it last year so didnt really get to "enjoy" it properly (although admittedly i was pretty smashed by the end of the night)
Akasha

Re:

Postby Tweedle-Dum on Wed Dec 08, 2004 11:56 pm

[s]Akasha wrote on 20:22, 8th Dec 2004:
[s]Tweedle-Dum wrote on 20:13, 8th Dec 2004:[i]

God no!!!!!

*smacking of sarcasm*
But Jules, you were the best part...

when is the port thingie this year? i might gatecrash seeing as i had to organise it last year so didnt really get to "enjoy" it properly (although admittedly i was pretty smashed by the end of the night)
[/i]

a week today
Tetragrammaton is a four letter word.
Tweedle-Dum

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)