Home

TheSinner.net

New Year "Resolutions"

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Re:

Postby Jono on Sun Jan 07, 2007 10:58 pm

The common room's been completely empty since hall opened on Wednesday. Even the new tables can't make up for the scandalous lack of soft furnishings!

Is there any news of when the sofas are actually being taken away?

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby sartorius on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:05 pm

I don't think the new sofa's were actually going to be taken away, just put into storage in some dark corner of E-floor, aparently theres quite a lot of fragile or old furniture hidden away down there. The Sofas seem to be doing fine in the small tv room though, maybe they'll get to stay there?
sartorius

Re:

Postby rtsg on Sun Jan 07, 2007 11:22 pm

Quoting sartorius from 23:05, 7th Jan 2007
The Sofas seem to be doing fine in the small tv room though, maybe they'll get to stay there?

Thats fine, but we need some in the common room too.
rtsg

Re:

Postby pea on Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:35 am

We will bet getting more in the common room, hopefully sooner rather than later. I hope they decide to keep the sofas in the Small TV Room, they're not exactly doing any harm there are they?

[hr]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
pea

Re:

Postby The Jaspar on Mon Jan 08, 2007 10:03 am

I have something to say about the cliqueyness of the common room. I often spend time in the common room and consider myself friends with pretty much everyone in there. However, one evening I came down with some other people, and when we came through the door it was massively awkward and we were met with lots of stares. I know better than to be turned away by that, but it made the people I was with quite uncomfortable. We need to get the sofas back and have some good drinking parties that involve non-common room people.
The Jaspar

Previous

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)