Home

TheSinner.net

Drink-related carnage.

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Drink-related carnage.

Postby Jono on Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:51 pm

Yeah yeah! I know I’m hardly holier than thou when it comes to this stuff, but it really has to be said. What the hell is up with the amount of drink-fuelled destruction this year. I’m not talking about the fun, high spirits stuff like the Physical Universe pre-gaming; I mean the weekly Tuesday-night rampages across B-floor. Last week some fella was passed out in the Kitchen with the paramedics outside. This Wednesday the cleaner tells me the kitchen was trashed, and that my bin was in there (I think she thought I’d done it)! There’s vomit stains on the carpet. The toilet seat in a B-floor bathroom is broken.

I never thought I’d say this; but… damn-it! This has to stop before someone loses a testacle!

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37105376
Exclusive to The Sinnner, and all other forums.
Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:40 am

You're a student in St Andrews where there is fuck, fuck fuck all else to do other than get pished. Deal with it.

And you never broke anything in your first year did you?

[hr]

I may be a pretty sad case but I don't write jokes in base 13
angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby October on Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:01 am

yea, and he knows that.

But still. It had to be said.

[hr]

I never thought I be so grateful that my best friend from college went on to become the director of the CIA.
Does no-one feel that giving geeks a justification such as Article 31 a bad move? - Frank
October

Re:

Postby pea on Fri Mar 16, 2007 9:37 am

If you know who it is, tell the RMs.

[hr]

I'm a little pea, I love the sky and the trees...
[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

pea

Re:

Postby Jono on Fri Mar 16, 2007 5:31 pm

Quoting pea from 09:37, 16th Mar 2007
If you know who it is, tell the RMs.

[hr]

Unfortunatly I don't.

[hr]

Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last post. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the internet.
Jono

Re:

Postby lts2 on Fri Mar 16, 2007 10:55 pm

According to my cleaner people have been doing the number 2 in the showers next to me, as well as leaving, er...sanitary waste in the showers, not to mention the vomit every other day. Good job I'm hardly ever here! Can't wait to move out! What has hall come to..
lts2

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Sat Mar 17, 2007 9:22 pm

And I'd like to see someone lose a "testacle".

Testicles on the other hand, would be even funnier.

[hr]

angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby The Jaspar on Sat Mar 17, 2007 10:52 pm

Quoting angel_kohaku from 21:22, 17th Mar 2007
And I'd like to see someone lose a "testacle".

Testicles on the other hand, would be even funnier.

[hr]

I'd love to see you drop your incessant pedantry. Go on, I must have misspelled something.
The Jaspar

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:53 am

I'd love to see you stop fucking whining about shit happening when you leave your bloody door open and learn one day that it's your own fault.

Either that or just accept that this is the Sinner.

[hr]

angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby The Jaspar on Sun Mar 18, 2007 11:10 am

Quoting angel_kohaku from 02:53, 18th Mar 2007
I'd love to see you stop fucking whining about shit happening when you leave your bloody door open and learn one day that it's your own fault.

Either that or just accept that this is the Sinner.

[hr]

So we should have to put up with those with nothing better to do than slag John off or just be a general dick? People here need to get realise that the main reason "others" don't frequent this site is because it's full of idiots who have nothing better to do or say.

Thank you.

And do you live in hall?
The Jaspar

Re:

Postby Jono on Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:24 pm

Maybe we should change that to fuck fuck all else to do but get pished, and spellcheck the sinner?

Meh, I guess that's just respect for hall out of the window!

[hr]

Jono

Re:

Postby angel_kohaku on Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:34 pm

Ok the testicle/testacle comment was a JOKE. Do you know what this means?

And if you think I'M pedantic, check the main board.

And some hall spirit there, Jaspar. Does it matter if I live here or not?

[hr]

angel_kohaku

Re:

Postby Craicman on Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:21 pm

Id love to know why the BFloor shower rooms always have blocked toilets, why the puke on the floor outside the bathroom has been there for a month and hasn't been cleaned up, and why each section of Bfloor has its own distinctive and unpleasant smell

[hr]

Like the inquisition, you'll never see us coming
Craicman

Re:

Postby o_t4ng on Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:52 pm

Ok, I should have stepped in a while back but anyway, THERE WILL BE NO PERSONAL ATTACKING ON THIS BOARD.
Any personal issues will be confined to Facebook/livejournal/the common room.

Also, Craicman... the explanation for all of your queries is that it is a guys' floor... the same definitely applied to A Floor for the last few years. Well... minus the month-old vomit, but the smells are definitely a result of having too many adolescent males in close proximity.

[hr]

Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

Tight jeans, an expensive haircut and a MySpace account does not make you emo! Go fix your eyeliner!!

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/basic10/tracks/o_t4ng.gif[/img]
o_t4ng

Re:

Postby pea on Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:33 pm

Quoting Craicman from 12:21, 19th Mar 2007
Id love to know why the BFloor shower rooms always have blocked toilets, why the puke on the floor outside the bathroom has been there for a month and hasn't been cleaned up, and why each section of Bfloor has its own distinctive and unpleasant smell

Speak to the RMs about it. I don't know how people expect things to be done if they don't bring them up with the relevant people and rely on posting/bitching on the Sinner about it.

[hr]

[img]http://imagegen.last.fm/ElegantPink/recenttracks/GeoRho.gif[/img]

pea

poo

Postby Squishy on Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:45 am

Squishy would just like to point out that alcohol and caffeine are a bad mix - unless your into that sort of thing - and why is Dave Miller not here - we had to make do with Fergus and he sprayed starch on Stus leg - and is it more wrong to pull Riho with or witout cake?

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37108660
Talk to the elbow, 'cause you ain't worth the extension.
Squishy

Re:

Postby Craicman on Fri Mar 23, 2007 9:58 am

Quoting pea from 16:33, 19th Mar 2007
Quoting Craicman from 12:21, 19th Mar 2007

Speak to the RMs about it. I don't know how people expect things to be done if they don't bring them up with the relevant people and rely on posting/bitching on the Sinner about it.

[hr]

I have, repeatedly, I'm not a freaking moron. Whenever I do report it, to their credit, it is very quickly dealt with. However it still stands, does the new shower room have something wrong with its plumbing, or is it jsut some idiots who like to pile half a loo roll into the bowl?

[hr]

Like the inquisition, you'll never see us coming
Craicman

Re:

Postby Wooly on Fri Mar 23, 2007 5:43 pm

Quoting Craicman from 09:58, 23rd Mar 2007is it jsut some idiots who like to pile half a loo roll into the bowl?

I, too, have encountered this idiot. They seem to devote half of their time to the new shower and half of their time to the old bathroom opposite my room. Which is a slight improvement over spending 100% of their time in the old bathroom...

In any case, once they're finished, the toilets are clogged up with loo roll, the toilets aren't flushed (precisely because it's blocked up with loo roll) and the lights are left on. If we catch them, we kill 3 birds with one stone.

I'm not sure quite what I expect to happen after this rant, but I'm glad that someone else has noticed this weird phenomenon.

[hr]

http://standrews.facebook.com/profile.php?id=37106028
Wooly

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)