Home

TheSinner.net

B Floor kitchen and people with no self control

For people in McIntosh Hall (Chattan).

Re:

Postby Craicman on Thu Apr 26, 2007 4:53 pm

I started this thread then wandered off and left it so let me clear some stuff up. I was in particular complaining about finding vomit in the sink, and on the floor and up the wall in the corridor outside, and the vomit walked into the floor up the corridor that was there for a month, and the occasionally horrific odours in B floor, and the inconsiderate attitude some people have towards the rest of the floor, such as emptying half a pot of pasta into the sink and then trying to run water into it to make it go away, and then just walking off and leaving it. This is either the mark of a complete toss pot or someone with mental deficiencies, and considering this is a hall of residence for a university I'd say the second can be discounted.

And as for the rest, this board is supposed to be a medium for voicing complaints, opinions and ideas as well as the random other stuff, such as the quote thread. Albeit we aren't in the US so freedom of speech doesn't apply here so you can't say whatever you want about or to other people.

And I'll agree with the last poster, many of the earlier posts took the form of (by accident or not) personal attacks on certain poster(s).

[hr]

Like the inquisition, you'll never see us coming
Craicman

Re:

Postby rtsg on Thu Apr 26, 2007 6:37 pm

To be fair, I don't think this is an issue isolated to McIntosh Hall. I haven't been in many other halls so can't comment on them. But I've been in halls of residence in london and preston, and you find the same thing there. There is nothing unique about St Andrews students. This doesn't make it right of course, but I'd hate for anyone reading this thread be put off of moving into hall. I think the fact that this thread is here shows that alot of students do care. It is an unfortunate reality that there are going to be people who don't give a damn about others when you are leaving with 200 odd other students. I certainly knew this when I moved in. I think people shitting in showers is a far bigger issue
Quoting Craicman from 17:53, 26th Apr 2007
I started this thread then wandered off and left it so let me clear some stuff up. I was in particular complaining about finding vomit in the sink, and on the floor and up the wall in the corridor outside, and the vomit walked into the floor up the corridor that was there for a month, and the occasionally horrific odours in B floor, and the inconsiderate attitude some people have towards the rest of the floor, such as emptying half a pot of pasta into the sink and then trying to run water into it to make it go away, and then just walking off and leaving it. This is either the mark of a complete toss pot or someone with mental deficiencies, and considering this is a hall of residence for a university I'd say the second can be discounted.

[hr]

Like the inquisition, you'll never see us coming
rtsg

Previous

Return to McIntosh Hall (Chattan)