Home

TheSinner.net

The most boring message board?

This is for people to chat about Regs, to people in Regs, or for residents to chat amongst themselves.

The most boring message board?

Postby Manic23 on Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:36 am

Jesus our message board has died a dismal death- this is the first time its been updated in 15 days!! Why?? Is Regs hall life really that uneventful? It looks really bad compared to the other Halls messageboards.

So...

Minor edit: I realise we've all been away for easter, so maybe that is the cause of the lack of postings. But surely we've all got crazy witty stories to tell of the holidays!? I'll start: Basically I sat on my hole watching TV and getting fat on easter eggs. Beat that!
Manic23

Re:

Postby hoopy froodette on Tue Apr 13, 2004 11:39 am

I agree, but I can never think of anything worthwhile to post. Even this isn't really interesting or necessary. Sorry.

Someone must have some gossip or something!

[hr]Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
Nothing succeeds like a toothless budgie.
hoopy froodette

Re:

Postby andrewdalgleish on Tue Apr 13, 2004 2:12 pm

anyone going on the pub crawl on wednesday? it'd be good if lots of people went along.
andrewdalgleish

Re:

Postby lapis lazuli on Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:25 pm

[s]Manic23 wrote on 12:36, 13th Apr 2004:
Jesus our message board has died a dismal death- this is the first time its been updated in 15 days!! Why?? Is Regs hall life really that uneventful? It looks really bad compared to the other Halls messageboards.

So...

Minor edit: I realise we've all been away for easter, so maybe that is the cause of the lack of postings. But surely we've all got crazy witty stories to tell of the holidays!? I'll start: Basically I sat on my hole watching TV and getting fat on easter eggs. Beat that!

Ok, as well as doing the above, watching daytime trash and gorging chocolate, I had to paint bloody railings. community service and all that.. sigh.

[hr]
yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes
[i:30c0hhg5]yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes[/i:30c0hhg5]
lapis lazuli

Re:

Postby lapis lazuli on Tue Apr 13, 2004 5:47 pm

[s]andrewdalgleish wrote on 15:12, 13th Apr 2004:
anyone going on the pub crawl on wednesday? it'd be good if lots of people went along.

oh yeah.. had forgotten about that. someone told me it was like a 'treasure hunt' type thing..?

[hr]
yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes
[i:30c0hhg5]yacketayakking screaming vomiting whispering facts and memories and anecdotes[/i:30c0hhg5]
lapis lazuli

Re:

Postby Tim Bisley on Tue Apr 13, 2004 9:13 pm

Regs pub crawl...bound to end up in Gin House/Ma Bells/Westport.
Tim Bisley

Return to St Regulus Hall (Regs)