Home

TheSinner.net

What can I get you?

This is for people to chat about Regs, to people in Regs, or for residents to chat amongst themselves.

What can I get you?

Postby ever_nocturnal on Wed Apr 14, 2004 9:51 pm

I was in Regs two years ago as First Year Rep and I'm returning for next year.

I'm considering standing for hall elections and I'm wondering what the people in Regs feel is missing from the hall or what can be improved.
I remember the debates about food, and I'm not so keen on the loss of the TV room myself, but is there any particular problems that I should be planning to straighten out.

I remind you I've not even been accepted to stand yet, I'm just thinking ahead... and you Regs sinners seem very bored here.

[hr]'I'm going to the Scottish LGBT Ball in St Andrews Aquarium on the 24th April... I only paid £12. The same as everyone else'

http://www.geocities.com/anthonygearing/
ever_nocturnal

Re:

Postby Manic23 on Wed Apr 14, 2004 10:55 pm

I think the main thing that annoys people in the hall (well, some people) is still the food, but good luck trying to resolve that one!

Can't really think of ought else; you'd be better off asking someone who is returning in september to Regs, as I won't be
Manic23

Re:

Postby ever_nocturnal on Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:36 pm

Hope you all enjoyed the Hecklings... win or lose the treasurer, it's good to be back in hall... certainly some very decent candidates for all the positions.

Furthermore, I'm certainly doing something about the food... especially I have to eat it.

Anthony Gearing!
ever_nocturnal

Return to St Regulus Hall (Regs)