Home

TheSinner.net

Regs Website now online

This is for people to chat about Regs, to people in Regs, or for residents to chat amongst themselves.

Regs Website now online

Postby Lonely_Soul on Wed May 19, 2004 9:59 pm

Hiya all,

As I said in Andy's previous post about the Regs forum, I have been redoing the Regs website. Having now done 2 of my 3 exams, and being able to spend a little more time on it, I have uploaded it now, so check it out and provide some feedback! Join up on the forums, too.

www.st-regs.co.uk

Cheers,

Sunil
Lonely_Soul

Re:

Postby amac on Wed May 19, 2004 10:17 pm

Thats really good. Its a nice colour scheme, nice layout, lots of content. You've done great job with it. I'm running out of my limited list of superlatives right now so i won't say any more!

On the negative side i was looking at the source (as i do) and realised that i messed up a question in my computer science exam today :(
amac

Re:

Postby Lonely_Soul on Thu May 20, 2004 9:25 am

[s]amac wrote on 23:17, 19th May 2004:
Thats really good. Its a nice colour scheme, nice layout, lots of content. You've done great job with it. I'm running out of my limited list of superlatives right now so i won't say any more!

On the negative side i was looking at the source (as i do) and realised that i messed up a question in my computer science exam today :(

Thanks Amac, but bad luck on the CompSci exam... what was the question?
Lonely_Soul

Re:

Postby amac on Thu May 20, 2004 11:31 am

[s]Lonely_Soul wrote on 10:25, 20th May 2004:Thanks Amac, but bad luck on the CompSci exam... what was the question?

It was on tables (another bit about style sheets as well). But the exam wasn't that bad, and the question was only a small part of it.
amac

Return to St Regulus Hall (Regs)