Home

TheSinner.net

New Hall Ball 2007

This board is for New Hall residents or people wishing to contact New Hall residents.

New Hall Ball 2007

Postby JM on Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:35 am

Hi

I wondered if someone could tell me when the ball is this year...its been kept rather hushed - i heard it is te 3rd March. Is this true??

thanks ;)

[hr]

"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
"Life can be full of many problems"; this can be translated into "tormenting you is how the big man gets his jollies"
JM

Re:

Postby VeerTheTIGuy on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:56 pm

yep, we heard march 3rd in an email, but no one has told us where yet...

Quoting JM from 00:35, 12th Feb 2007
Hi

I wondered if someone could tell me when the ball is this year...its been kept rather hushed - i heard it is te 3rd March. Is this true??

thanks ;)

[hr]

VeerTheTIGuy

Re:

Postby amore vincit omnia on Fri Feb 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Hey guys!

Yep, this year's Gangster-themed New Hall Ball will be held on Saturday 3rd March at Kinkell Farm. Tickets will go on sale this Monday (19th Feb) so make sure you don't miss out!

See you all there :)

[hr]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
amore vincit omnia

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:15 pm

are there still tickets available to buy and where can we get them

Return to New Hall