Home

TheSinner.net

Room available with MPhil Divinity student

This is a space alternative to Facebook for queries, wonders, speculation and information. Find out about events and nights out, or just some random theologian for an essay. (You are automatically a member of the society if you have taken or are currently matriculated for a divinity module)

Room available with MPhil Divinity student

Postby android on Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:25 am

Postgrad (MPhil) in Divinity with a room in my two bedroom flat just beyond Lamond Drive at the East Sands end for the coming session. Posting here first as I found my current flatmate on the Sinner, another Divinity student, and it worked wonderfully. Unfortunately, she is abandoning me to teach in America, so I have a vacancy from this autumn, probably from about October (details for flatmate's repatriation in progress).
Comfy flat, excellent sea views (my favourite thing...) and I have/the flat has a TV, DVD/VCR, Telephone line, microwave, washing machine and, rather excitingly, a lawnmower stuck in a locked shed. Broadband optional - I have a spare wireless card - and the lease is with Murray Donald Drummond Cook. I'm looking to let the bigger room. The rent will be £290 a month plus bills and the lease runs until end of June. I'm not ridiculously houseproud but willingness to keep the common areas habitable is a plus! I can be contacted on The Facebook- http://standrew s.thefacebook.com/profile.php?id=37103053 or on khb2@st-andrews.ac.uk

[hr]

Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
Isn't it weird when the signature is longer than the message? This won't be one o' those.
android

Re:

Postby Gill on Sat Aug 12, 2006 5:34 pm

i reckon you should stick that in the accommodation section if you already haven't. Best of luck with finding a flatmate, it shouldn't be too difficult as you have a great place.
Gill

Re:

Postby Guest on Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:59 am

i reckon you should stick that in the accommodation section if you already haven't. Best of luck with finding a flatmate, you do have a great place.

Return to St Mary's College Society