Home

TheSinner.net

3rd Year module choices

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

3rd Year module choices

Postby Griggsy on Wed May 10, 2006 4:34 pm

Has anyone else been emailed what modules they've been registered for 3rd year next year and not got any of their first or second choices they put down on the ballot sheet? I thought I would get at least 2 - now I'm stuck doing International security and Asian security

[hr]

'I run wild in the shadowy jungle of erotic adventures.'
Griggsy

Re:

Postby Vicky on Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm

hey, I'm stuck doing international security next year too. Have you heard anything about it? I don't even remember putting it down! I had put int. terrorism as my 1st choice, so didn't really expect to get that. Didn't even get Gender and Generation which was my second. Not entirely sure what to do about it, if anything.
Vicky

Re:

Postby Guest on Sat May 13, 2006 10:31 pm

[quote]Quoting Griggsy from 17:34, 10th May 2006
Has anyone else been emailed what modules they've been registered for 3rd year next year and not got any of their first or second choices they put down on the ballot sheet? I thought I would get at least 2 - now I'm stuck doing International security and Asian security

[hr]

if the modules are full, that's the way it goes I'm afraid. You could try switching in September.

Re:

Postby Griggsy on Sat May 13, 2006 11:32 pm

I will try switching in September, didn't get one first choice. Was there any point in filling in form the module sheet??

[hr]

Griggsy

Return to International Relations