Home

TheSinner.net

Best postgrad ISS classes?

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

Best postgrad ISS classes?

Postby Guest on Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:31 am

I am an American student coming to St. Andrews for an MLitt, International Security Studies, and am trying to make course selections. Are there any IR lecturers/profs who are known to be really good? Which ISS modules are generally the most well-liked? Right now, I am thinking about taking Rethinking Approaches to Conflict and Ethics and the Use of Force as my electives...any advice?

Thanks!

Re:

Postby KatLeighMat on Wed Aug 31, 2005 8:57 pm

sorry... no advice to offer. but i'm coming for the same program and i'm also american (texan to be more specific). good luck and i suppose i'll see you there!!
KatLeighMat

Re:

Postby Trish on Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:21 pm

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd jump on the bandwagon, so to speak -- also in the ISS program, but from Canada. Excited to get over there...when are you guys flying over?

Trish

Quoting KatLeighMat from 16:59, 31st Aug 2005
sorry... no advice to offer. but i'm coming for the same program and i'm also american (texan to be more specific). good luck and i suppose i'll see you there!!
Trish

Return to International Relations