Home

TheSinner.net

modules

For discussion in IR. Principally for students in IR1005 to discuss lectures and related topics. Please register an account with the same username as your uni email to reduce confusion.

modules

Postby common named on Sun Jul 11, 2004 10:28 am

hello,

i know that this is not the most frequently visited messageboard but i wanted to ask a specific question concerning IR and that's the reason why i'm writing here. I was wondering if all the Honours IR modules are actually taught (i' quite sure i'm naive when thinking this) or is there a specific limit , for example the number of possible students, when starting a course. I'm asking this because i've found the ones that i'm really interested in and i just want to make as sure as possible that i'm actually going to be able to choose and study them. Thanks
common named

Re:

Postby fishwife on Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:32 am

If you're talking about undergrad modules, yes they're all taught. Because for an IR major they're more or less all compulsary.

Lecture sizes were huge last year -300ish, so the only restriction may be that not everyone who wants to take an IR module as an optional extra, shall we say, will be able to. Depending,of course, on capacity.
fishwife

Return to International Relations